Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pillow Talk & Pinning!

Ok, I know that title is cheesy..but I could not resist myself. We got a slew of new pillows in the shop with an array of hues and patterns to choose from. I know you have heard this a million times, but it is true, if you want to update your look with little cost, a beautiful pillow can do the trick. Every single pillow we have in the store is capable of accomplishing that task!

I have also started pinning products that we have in the store to my Pinterest board titled "The Coveted Home", makes sense right? :) Follow me there, my username is simply Jaclyn Joslin and I have even put a quick link to my profile page on the top right side of the blog. Besides The Coveted Home board I have some other awesome boards on Rooms to Covet, Things to Covet, Fashion and a few others.

A slew of new John Robshaw pillows:

 I seem to be obsessed with yellow currently, I only learned that after looking at one of my pin boards and noticed the color kept repeating itself.

 Love adding a round pillow to the mix!
 Sweet and small for a chair

Subtle color, bold pattern

The new DwellStudio bedding and pillows have not yet arrived, but I couldn't help myself from posting a couple of the pillows that will be coming, I am so excited to get them!



Lions in ink

Zebra's in kelly green

All images were taken from the noted manufacturers websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment